Saturday, December 13, 2014

Accessories Galore! Just in time for the Holidays...

Nicole Royer Accessories

Notepads, journal, coaster sets
Leather painted keychain
Art mugs!
     Just coming off a successful show at the City/County Building downtown Wilmington, DE, I am elated to share some photos of my painted accessories with you. 


How ironic this last minute opportunity came through for me when I was actively seeking out "pop up gallery" locations in December! 

Painted clutches
Jeni Barton, a long-time friend and community promoter of the Arts, contacted me to set up a table at a "Holiday Arts and Craft Fair" on Friday, December 12th, 2014. 

This is the type of show I have chosen to not participate in the past few years due to advice from a business coach to focus on my original paintings.

BUT this one had no table fee and I thought, "well, it is right before Christmas", and since there were about 2000 people working in the building, I felt I couldn't go wrong.

It turned out the show was probably my most financially successful "craft" show yet. 



Original paintings turned into greeting cards

I don't know if it's because I'm more comfortable selling now, the timing, the location, the goods themselves, or because I had two great helpers. 

Suede cut out jewelry, bracelets, necklaces
Regardless, I am always interested in hearing constructive feedback about my work so I'll share tons of photos!


Leather change purse
Painted neckties
Women's painted belt
Leather purse and change purse, hand-painted
 


Hand-sewn, painted throw pillows


"Dinosaur tooth" shrink film necklace

Shrink film jewelry set
Suede cut out necklace


"Blackbirds" shrink film earrings
Shrink film necklace

iPhone case with NR Artwork

Mouse pad of NR Art
Nicole Royer with Painted Rain Barrel



No comments:

Post a Comment